Jawbone™ Bow Hook
The Jawbone™ Bow Hook is the ultimate bow hanger for the mobile hunter. We never set out to design another bow hook for the industry, but found it only fitting to pair our unique GHOAT™ Gear Strap with an equally unique hook. Even though the Jawbone™ was designed to function exceptionally well with the GHOAT™, we wanted it to function exceptionally well with whatever you use for a gear hanger! The Jawbone™ can be mounted on 3/4" webbing, 1" webbing, 550 paracord, and 1/8" or 7/64" Amsteel. It also includes an ingenious locking bungee cord when hanging from webbing MOLLE or loops to prevent the hook from backing out. Oh,.... and did we mention that it's designed to cam over and down when used with the GHOAT™ to create one of the tightest most slimline " Public Land Legal" hooks on the market! Yeah we tend to overdesign things at BK Outdoors, but if we didn't, you'd never know how cool a simple hook could be.
- The Jawbone™ is Made in the USA.
- Made from 6061 Aluminum with a black powder coat finish.
- Hi visibility orange coated tip with black vinyl overcoating for protection and noise control. Tip provides quick hook acquisition in low light conditions.
- Bump tabs incorporated into the hook prevent your bow from sliding off and too close to the hang tab to prevent accidental noise.
- Hook extends a full 5" away from the tree with a usable 3-1/2" between the bump tabs.
- The Jawbone™ incorporates multiple rope/webbing mounting options to secure it to an array of different gear straps.
- Incorporated locking bungee cord prevents the Jawbone™ from backing out of webbing loops and MOLLE.
- Weighs 1.5 ounces.
THE JAWBONE IS NOT A STEP! THE JAWBONE WILL NOT SUPPORT HUMAN WEIGHT AND MUST NEVER BE USED AS A CLIMBING DEVICE.
THE JAWBONE™ BOW HOOK IS NOT DESIGNED TO HANG CROSSBOWS OR FIREARMS OF ANY KIND.
Pricing is subject to change at anytime without notice.
Michigan residents are subject to MI state sales tax.
Material colors may vary. Some colors may appear different than the pictures on this website.